Monitor and access your IT infrastructure anywhere, any time simply by touch on your mobile phone - Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device - IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ...Read more
Monitor and access your IT infrastructure anywhere, any time simply by touch on your mobile phone
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download. Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features ================================================================================= IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog. 1. Create InfraDog account. 2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website. 3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection. 4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name. 5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone. 6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere. ================================================================================= * Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers. * Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile: 1. Windows Server monitoring and access - CPU - Memory - Disk - Event Log - Services (Start/Stop) - Network port scanning - Process (Kill) - Shut-down/Reboot/Wake-On-LAN
2. VMware Management - VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host - VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode. - VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down - VMware Guest live console - VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory - VMware Guest migration (vMotion) - VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory - Unlock user - Reset password - Enable/disable user - Modify group membership - Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory - Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface) - Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices. - Cold Reset; Power On or Off. - Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed. - In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.) - Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer - Connection status for network devices - Port monitoring - Port scanning - Wake-On-LAN
6. Alerts - Email alert - Mobile push notification (unlimited) - In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management - In-App pair with Barcode asset tag - Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera) - Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting - Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
9. Search - Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB - Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles - Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account - Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported: - Desktop: Windows XP and above - Server: Windows 2003 and above - VMware: vSphere 4 and above - Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above - IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 27, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.1.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
Allows the application to control the flashlight.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.