Smart Task Manager(STM) is the overall system application. Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot. ● Task Management (Tasks) - Multi-select, command support - If you hold the specified ...Read more
Smart Task Manager(STM) is the overall system application.
Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Multi-select, command support - If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action) - List of service, background, empty applications. * Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending. * Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended. * Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application - Used Memory information - Package information - The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information - Add exception list and exception list management - Auto-End task - Shake-End task - Startup-End task - One-touch-End task - Favorite application list(Widget service support) - Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Apps)
- Multi-select, command support - If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action) - A list of installed applications - Package information - App Version information - App file size - Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details - Backup to SD Card - Application search - Favorite application list - Application share(Recommend)
● Backup and Reinstall
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support - Backup to SD Card - Restore from SD Card - External APK file install support. (package install file) (path : /sdcard/smartmanager) - The backup file size - Backup date information
- About SmartWho Task Manager - Smart Task Manager Setting - Volume Control - Screen Brightness - Wireless Network - My Location (network, GPS) - Application - Bluetooth Setting - Language Setting - Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e - Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen) - Update info / Avail Ram (1×1) - Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram (2×1) - Internal Storage / External Storage Info (2×1) - Active Task, Ram, Storage info (3×1) - Favorite Application Link (2×2) - System Dashboard (4×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Smart Task Manager program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Smart Task Manager.
Please, let us know if there is any bugs, issues or ideas. We will review them as soon as possible.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 18, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.2.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
restart other applications
Allows an application to forcibly restart other applications.
measure application storage space
Allows an application to retrieve code, data, and cache sizes
delete all application cache data
Allows an application to free phone storage by deleting files in application cache directory. Access is very restricted and usually for system processes.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.