JaredCo delivers again with Screen Grabber – the totally flexible screen capture app that lets you share your screen shots with anyone. Simple. Easy. Useful. And FREE. With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a ...Read more
JaredCo delivers again with Screen Grabber – the totally flexible screen capture app that lets you share your screen shots with anyone. Simple. Easy. Useful.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to sync, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion. 2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box. 3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.2+ devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 24, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.98
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0.3 and up
send SMS messages
Allows application to send SMS messages. Malicious applications may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.