Access important info & features right from your home screen! System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and ...Read more
Access important info & features right from your home screen!
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode • Autosync • Battery life • Battery temp (°F, °C or both) • Bluetooth • Free RAM • Free ROM • Free SD space • Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles) • Reboot/Recovery (Root Required) • Remount SD • Signal strength • System uptime • Toggle 3G/2G • Toggle 4G (HTC EVO) • Toggle GPS • Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1 • 1 x 4 • 3 x 1 • 4 x 1
• Default • Eclair • Icons Only (Default) • Icons Only (Eclair) • Icons Only (White) • iPhone • White
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
read sync settings
Allows an application to read the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
write sync settings
Allows an application to modify the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
write access point name settings
Allows an application to modify the APN settings, such as Proxy and Port of any APN.