Never miss Mincha (afternoon prayers) or any other Zman again! * Location-aware widget displays the time for any zman in green, yellow or red depending on the number of minutes remaining. * Supports many different zmanim such as Alot ...Read more
Never miss Mincha (afternoon prayers) or any other Zman again!
* Location-aware widget displays the time for any zman in green, yellow or red depending on the number of minutes remaining.
* Supports many different zmanim such as Alot (Dawn), Talit/Tefilin, Netz, Latest Shma and Tfila, Shkia and many others. Supports custom zmanim as well.
* Install multiple widgets each monitoring a different zman. Each widget can be individually customized as to zman, display, format, color and notification.
* Zmanim can be displayed for any timezone independent of the device's timezone setting.
* Notifications are sent as you transition from one stage to the next. The type of notifications is customizable for sound, vibrate and LED. Notifications can be suppressed for Shabbat and Yom Tov.
* Your choice of widget size: 1x1 or 2x1.
* Many configuration options.
* Tap the widget to display important Jewish times for the current date.
* Tap the English date to change dates and display the times for any selected date.
* Tap the Jewish Date to see a list of relevant details (e.g., Parsha, Rosh Chodesh, Yom Tov, Daf Yomi, Omer) for that date.
Feedback is welcome. Please rate the application and leave general comments in the Marketplace.
Please send email any specific comments, suggestions, and bug reports using the "Feedback" option on the Settings Screen.
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.