A widget (4x1) with a digital clock and a calendar (also available 3x1 with a calendar only). Dates with birthdays and other events marked on the calendar. Features: - Supports anniversaries and other contact events as well as calendar ...Read more
A widget (4x1) with a digital clock and a calendar (also available 3x1 with a calendar only). Dates with birthdays and other events marked on the calendar.
- Supports anniversaries and other contact events as well as calendar events (shows up to 6 events at a date).
- Shows the next alarm of the alarm clock.
- Supports change of the month on the calendar: one month back and up to 10 months ahead.
- Four configurable tap zones (highlighted on press).
- Configurable colors of the clock and the calendar.
- The first day of a week (usually Sunday or Monday) determined by the locale.
- For better power saving all the information cached within a 24-hours period, except the current time. After you have changed event information in the contacts or calendar, refresh the widget manually. But the widget automatically updates in a minute after you close an application, which was launched with the special tap zone for launching calendar.
Do not install the application on SD card.
Do not try to get support via Market Reviews, use e-mail instead.
If you need events list, consider to use Birthday Countdown application.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: May 7, 2012
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.0.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
read calendar data
Allows an application to read all of the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your calendar events to other people.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.