A set of widgets (1x1, 4x1, 2x2, link imitation) with a countdown to the next birthday or other events. Features: - Changes color of the countdown counter in a specified number of days before the next event. - Supports anniversaries and ...Read more
A set of widgets (1x1, 4x1, 2x2, link imitation) with a countdown to the next birthday or other events.
- Changes color of the countdown counter in a specified number of days before the next event.
- Supports anniversaries and other contact events as well as calendar events.
- Shows a contact photo, a total number of coming soon events, an expected age of contact/event, a date/name of contact/event. If the birth year is unknown, and you do not want the expected age to be displayed, set birth year to any number between 1900 and 1909.
- Shows a list of events in order of expectation, available by tap on the widget.
- Supports matched contacts of different accounts (to process them as a single contact, it is required to join them with Menu \ Join in the standard "Contacts" application; also they should have matched birthday and event dates).
- Shows status bar notifications for coming soon events (optionally with sound).
- Several widgets may be combined to get desired configuration: 2x1, 3x1, etc.
Using custom calendar icons: - Choose any directory with "Custom data" preference. The application will create it on preferences window close. - Copy image files into the directory. Image formats: png (transparency allowed) or jpg. For better performance use 64x64 pixels images if any of screen sides less than 480 pixels, or 96x96 pixels otherwise. File names: MM-dd Ssss.ext, where MM - month, d - day, Ssss - display name of an event (case-sensitive). Examples: 01-01 New Ye.png - all the events in January, 1, which names contain "New Ye" 05-09.jpg - all the events in May, 9 02.png - all the events in February 08 Vacation.png - all the events in August, which names contain "Vacation" Football.png - all the events, which names contain "Football"
Two file names in the "Custom data" directory have special meanings: "DefaultContact" means the image, which will be used if a contact has no photo; "DefaultCalendar" means the same for the calendar events. Example: DefaultContact.png
Do not install the application on SD card.
Do not try to get support via Market Reviews, use e-mail instead.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jun 19, 2012
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 4.0.4
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
read calendar data
Allows an application to read all of the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your calendar events to other people.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.