What is Max D-Day Counter & Memo Widget? It is Widget applications that to display simple memo, remaining or past date on the Home screen. Main Function. - In Common 1) Easy to check on your Home screen. 2) A realistic preview. 3) ...Read more
What is Max D-Day Counter & Memo Widget?
It is Widget applications that to display simple memo, remaining or past date on the Home screen.
- In Common
1) Easy to check on your Home screen. 2) A realistic preview. 3) Various background and text color settings. 4) Selectable background shape.
- D-Day Counter
1) No time delay of 30 minute compared to ordinary widgets. 2) Using the 'Preset' can enter dates conveniently to the 100-day increments. 3) Emotional expressions using various emoticons. 4) Convenient input through the reuse of existing data. 5) Freely selectable Notification time. 6) Convenient sharing features.
- Memo Widget
1) Various widget size. 2) Changeable widget size. 3) Various background and text option settings.
1. Installation of the widget.
1) On the Home screen, click Menu → Add → Widgets → D-day counter. 2) Set Title, Date, Text color, Background color and other settings. 3) Using the preview, Make sure that you create the design you want. 4) Touch the Apply button will appear on your Home screen.
2. Use of existing data.
1) Open the list by pressing the Calendar or Widget List button. 2) Calendar list is the phone's calendar data. 3) Widget List that was used in the existing widget. 4) When you touch the list of import item, and will automatically be applied to the edit screen.
3. Use the given date.
1) Shows Automatically calculated date list based on 'Pick Date' 2) D-Day button shows each 100 days list that include specific date. 3) Days button shows each 100 days list that exclude specific date.
4. Use of emoticons.
1) In the upper right-hand corner of the widget to display emoticons. 2) 20 types of emoticons with five colors.
1) You can set an alarm that is displayed in the notification bar in the specified time of D-Day or D-1. 2) This feature is not supported on the free version.
1) Using 'Share' can share by applications like 'Email, SMS' etc. 2) Share the title and date of D-Day. 3) This feature is not supported on the free version.
7. Save and Load
1) Save entire widget data to SD Card by Edit → widget list → Save. 2) Saved file path is sdcard/MaxCom/Dday/dday.db. 3) Load widget data from SD Card by Edit → widget list → Load. 4) The saved file will be overwritten with the Current file.
If there is no corresponding data on backuped file, some widget may not use anymore.
1. Before specified date : D-X, specified date : D-Day, After specified date : D+X 2. Free version includes ads and some features are not able to use.
1. Users of earlier than Ver. 2.0.0 cannot use the existing widget continuously, Because data structure was changed. 2. However, the data of earlier than Ver. 2.0.0 will be automatically transferred to a new version. 3. Previous data can be checked on 'Widget List'.
Allows an application to read all of the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your calendar events to other people.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.