Camera JB+ is the ultimate camera & gallery app based on the latest version of Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.3). It also includes a complete photo editor that lets you retouch the pictures in a very simple way. ★ BestAppEver Awards 2013 - ...Read more
Camera JB+ is the ultimate camera & gallery app based on the latest version of Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.3).
It also includes a complete photo editor that lets you retouch the pictures in a very simple way.
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama - Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices) - Live FX photos: 12 effects (only Android 4.1+) - Pinch to zoom - Configurable volume keys - Wide screen pictures - Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra) - Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card) - Countdown Timer - Burst mode - Guidelines - Full brightness option - Video/Audio quality configurable - Accurate viewfinder setting - UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5/S6 - Note 3/4) - Immersive mode/Hide virtual buttons (Android 4.4) - More cool features soon ...
- Ultra fast photos & videos viewer - Configurable thumbnail size - Grid view/Filmstrip view - Hide unwanted folders - Show/hide status bar - Slideshow mode - Trim videos
● PHOTO EDITOR:
- High quality photo editing - New filters and borders
--- FAQ ---
● How can I view the latest photos/videos taken?
Slide the viewfinder from right to left to quickly access the gallery/filmstrip view. You can quickly delete photos you do not like by dragging the unwanted picture up or down.
● Where can I change the camera settings?
You can access this mode by pressing the button on the bottom right or also with a long press on the camera viewfinder
● Why have you taken so long to upgrade to last Jelly Bean 4.3 camera version?
This new version has been completely redesigned from the previous version. We have worked hard to ensure compatibility with most Android devices.
● Why is not Photo Sphere included within the app?
Unfortunately this part of the code is not open source and can not be included within the application.
● I'm not happy with the app and I want a refund.
Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and we will refund you the money. No problem.
● Will you continue to work on improving the app?
Of course, we are working hard to add new features and improve compatibility.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
--- NOTES ---
● Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
● This app is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Apr 10, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0.3 and up
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
manage the accounts list
Allows an application to perform operations like adding, and removing accounts and deleting their password.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.
read sync settings
Allows an application to read the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
Allows the application to set the system wallpaper.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
write sync settings
Allows an application to modify the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.