Clock JB+ is an improved version of the Alarm Clock app included on Jelly Bean (Android 4.3). * NEW VERSION - PEBBLE/PEBBLE TIME SMARTWATCH SUPPORT * ★ BestAppEver Awards 2013 - Second Place: Best Android Personalization App ★ --- ...Read more
Clock JB+ is an improved version of the Alarm Clock app included on Jelly Bean (Android 4.3).
* NEW VERSION - PEBBLE/PEBBLE TIME SMARTWATCH SUPPORT *
★ BestAppEver Awards 2013 - Second Place: Best Android Personalization App ★
--- FEATURES ---
- Digital & analog clock - Alarm - Customizable digital/analog widget - Countdown timer - Stopwatch - Night mode - Lock-screen widgets (only Android 4.2+) - Compatible with Android 2.2+ - Ad-free
- Pebble smartwatch support: ● Get alarm & timer notification on your Pebble. You can stop or snooze it ● Check next active alarm from the Pebble app ● Configurable notifications (vibration, backlight LED, background, ...)
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 7, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.4.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.