NRGplayer - a free beautiful music player for Android with an equalizer that plays songs from folders and has customizable user interface. Main features: • Popular format playback Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats. • ...Read more
NRGplayer - a free beautiful music player for Android with an equalizer that plays songs from folders and has customizable user interface.
• Popular format playback Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps 1. Tap on ADD button to open media library. 2. Tap on “Songs” tab 3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
send sticky broadcast
Allows an application to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Malicious applications can make the phone slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.