Thanks to all for continued crash reports. When you send a crash report, it's useful if you could edit the note first to state your version of MS and Android device. A complete, fully-integrated application for Megasquirt, providing everything ...Read more
Thanks to all for continued crash reports. When you send a crash report, it's useful if you could edit the note first to state your version of MS and Android device.
A complete, fully-integrated application for Megasquirt, providing everything you need on your phone or tablet for beautiful dashboards, full ECU tuning and configuration, datalog recording, and powerful graphical reviewing of datalogs including simultaneous map GPS route. Support is for MS1, MS2 and MS3 including the MS/Extra variants.
- Flexible multi-page dashboard that can be customised. Widgets (such as gauges) can be arranged as you like using a drag-and-drop editing style.
- Powerful integrated datalog viewer which allows logs to be viewed in traditional graph form, together with an optional map to show GPS route information. This datalog viewer actually shows data along a true time axis rather than on record basis, meaning it represents time accurately even if data sampling rate is inconsistent. The synchronized cursors make it easy to see exactly where you were on your route or racetrack corresponding to a particular cursor position in your datalog.
- Support for all tuning screens, including table and curve editors. (Some tuning pages are blank or unavailable and are work in progress; please email me if a particular dialog is missing that you want us to make higher priority.)
- MSDroid is driven by traditional Megasquirt .ini files. If the application doesn't come with the correct .ini for your particular ECU, you can easily add it.
- Carefully designed to support all device sizes from phones to tablets, with layouts optimised to suit your particular device's screen size.
- MSDroid is used with either a Bluetooth to RS232 (serial) interface or, if your device supports USB Host mode, you can use a USB to RS232 (serial) interface. If you have a device that supports USB Host and you're a user of MS3 then all you then need is a USB cable, thanks to MS3's internal FTDI USB interface!
(MegaSquirt® and MicroSquirt® are registered trademarks. References made to MegaSquirt trademark and associated literature under express permission from Bruce A Bowling and Al Grippo)
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jun 14, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.4r4
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.