Speed Limit Monitoring, Speed Limit violation alert and panic alert Mobile application with facility to change settings using SMS commands. Must have Mobile App for Drivers, Passengers, Bus Operators, Parents, Spouses, Traffic Police ,Security ...Read more
Speed Limit Monitoring, Speed Limit violation alert and panic alert Mobile application with facility to change settings using SMS commands.
Must have Mobile App for Drivers, Passengers, Bus Operators, Parents, Spouses, Traffic Police ,Security Personals and Disaster Management Personals.
Stay safe by traveling below speed limit and locatable when in panic situation using SpeedLimitAlert App.
• Speedometer: Shows Current Speed in Kilometers Per Hour/ Miles per Hour unit.
• Speed Limit Alert: Audio/SMS/EMail Alerts on Violation of set Speed Limit.
• Speed Limit Alert by SMS: Sends SMS to listed Mobile Numbers on Violation of Speed Limit including date/time,vehicle number and GPS location of User.
Speed Limit Alert by EMail: Send EMail to listed email addresses on violation of set speed limit including date/time, vehicle number and GPS location of user.
• Speed Limit Alert Audio Alarm: Plays Audio Alarm on violation of Speed Limit for specified time.
• Choice of Audio Alarm Type: Siren Sound ( view demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvHv79t4bww ) or Selected Ringtone ( view demo at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lz8_KxD93w or Specified Text to Speed Synthesis ( view demo at
• Choice of SMS Alert Recipients: User can set up to three mobile numbers to receive Speed Limit Alerts.
• Choice of Audio Alarm Play Time: Set Audio Alarm play duration in seconds.
• Choice of Speed tolerance Time: Set Ignorance time in second so that application wont raise alarm again tolerance period.
• Set Vehicle Number: User can set vehicle number in preferences or by sending it by SMS.
• Panic Button: User can Long press Panic button to send stored panic alert SMS to mobile numbers listed by user in preferences.
• Background mode: If this mode is selected in preferences, application monitors speed and alarms speed limit violation when application is not in foreground.
SMS Commands: Speed Limit Alarm provides sms commands to change application settings by sending SMS commands. Using preferences, user can list up to three mobile numbers from which it accepts SMS commands or specify that any mobile number can send SMS command. Following SMS commands (uppercase or lowercase) at supported. 1) To Get User Location To Get GPS location of user sends SMS "LOCATION". SpeedLimitAlert applications send Google maps GPS locations URL by sms. User can open this GPS location url in web browser to locate user 2) To Get Speed of user To Get speed, send SMS GET SPEED SpeedLimitAlert application sends current speed. 3) To Set Speed Limit To set speed Limit value ,send SMS 'SET SPEEDLIMIT Value" For example to set speed limit to 60, send sms SET SPEEDLIMIT 60. 4) To set Vehicle Number: To set vehicle Number ,Send SMS "SET VEHICLENUMBER vehiclenumber. For example to vehicle number as MH04ZZ9999, send SMS SET VEHICLENUMBER MH04ZZ9999 5) To set alarm type to Siren Sound send SMS SET ALARMTYPE SIREN 6) To set alarm type to speech synthesized TEXT Send SMS SET ALARMTYPE SPEECH. 7)To set alarm type to ringtone, send SMS SET ALARMTYPE RINGTONE 8) To set alarm text to be synthesized , send SMS SET ALARMTEXT text. For example to set Speech synthesis audio alarm text to ”Please drive slowly” Send SMS SET ALARMTEXT Please drive slowly.
9) To receive speed limit alerts by SMS send SMS SET SENDSPEEDALERTSMS ON.
10)To stop receiving speed limit violation alerts by SMS, send SMS SET SENDSPEEDALERTSMS OFF 11)To set speed measurement unit to Kilometers per Hour send SMS SET SPEEDUNIT KPH
12)To set speed measurement unit to Miles per Hour send SMS SET SPEEDUNIT MPH 13)To set speed tolerance time send SMS SET SPEEDTOLERANCETIME time For example to set speed tolerance time to 5 seconds, send SMS SET SPEEDTOLERANCETIME 5.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 18, 2013
INSTALLATIONS: 100 - 500
LATEST VERSION: 126.96.36.199
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
access extra location provider commands
Access extra location provider commands. Malicious applications could use this to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
Allows application to receive and process SMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
edit SMS or MMS
Allows application to write to SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may delete your messages.
send SMS messages
Allows application to send SMS messages. Malicious applications may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.