Introducing all new NAVER Contacts app! * Direct call to frequently contacted person. * Search contacts of nearby places. * Easier and more convenient back-up. * Fresh and simple design. ※ New NAVER Contacts app (v.3.0) is available on ...Read more
Introducing all new NAVER Contacts app!
* Direct call to frequently contacted person. * Search contacts of nearby places. * Easier and more convenient back-up. * Fresh and simple design.
※ New NAVER Contacts app (v.3.0) is available on Android OS 4.0 and after.
1. Make a direct phone call to people that you frequently keep in touch with. Check people that you frequently talk to in ‘Frequent’ section. You can quickly find and make calls to your close friends and family without having to search. Bring out Contacts app to home screen and make calls more conveniently.
2. Search for digits that are not only in your contacts but also of the nearby places. “What was the number for that fried chicken place?” “Where was the drug store near our house?” You can easily find out answers to these questions that are not in your contacts along with your contact list. ※ ‘Nearby search’ is only supported in Korea.
3. Back up your contacts more easily and safely. Was the restored contact after backing up your data different from what it originally was? Are you confused between backup mode and sync mode? Now, you will no longer be confused in the new Contacts app. Anyone can back up and restore the data easily. No more stressful situation where the old contacts that you had backed up years ago being mixed up with your phone contacts. Without having to select the mode, simply backup and import the contacts whenever you need and you can also set to automatically export the contacts and import whenever you want!
4. Neatly organize your contacts. You can organize redundant and duplicate phone number and email addresses and delete contacts without names or phone number.
5. Manage your contacts in groups and contact your friends in group basis. Collect all your contacts and organize into groups. With a single touch, you will be able to send group mail and texts.
6. Bring out NAVER Contact as Widget to wallpaper and contact your friends more conveniently. Create Contacts Widget to make call, send text and email all at once.
7. Did you lose your phone or erase contacts by mistake? Now, you shouldn’t worry since you can respond to such issues safely on PC. (This feature is supported to those who had activated ‘Auto export/import’) If you had lost your smartphone, NAVER Contacts support deletion and restoration of your contacts. If you had erased contacts on Contacts app by mistake, you can restore them in Trash.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 5, 2015
SIZE Varies with device
INSTALLATIONS: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
LATEST VERSION: Varies with device
ANDROID VERSIONVaries with device
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
manage the accounts list
Allows an application to perform operations like adding, and removing accounts and deleting their password.
act as an account authenticator
Allows an application to use the account authenticator capabilities of the account manager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.
read sync settings
Allows an application to read the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
write sync settings
Allows an application to modify the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
read sync statistics
Allows an application to read the sync stats; e.g., the history of syncs that have occurred.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
write contact data
Allows an application to modify the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to erase or modify your contact data.
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.
send SMS messages
Allows application to send SMS messages. Malicious applications may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read SMS or MMS
Allows application to read SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may read your confidential messages.
edit SMS or MMS
Allows application to write to SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may delete your messages.