== All information you need from Naver Dictionary & Translate can be found here! == There are dictionaries in 32 languages and encyclopedias of 2.1 million headwords! ■ Dictionaries - Encyclopedia of Knowledge: Encyclopedia - Korean ...Read more
== All information you need from Naver Dictionary & Translate can be found here!
== There are dictionaries in 32 languages and encyclopedias of 2.1 million headwords!
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge: Encyclopedia
- Korean Dictionary
- English Dictionary: English-Korean Dictionary, Korean-English Dictionary
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Japanese Dictionary, Japanese Chinese Character Dictionary
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Chinese Dictionary
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Dutch Dictionary
- German Dictionary: German-Korean Dictionary, Korean-German Dictionary
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean Dictionary
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Russian Dictionary
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean Dictionary
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean Dictionary
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese Dictionary
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean Dictionary
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Swedish Dictionary
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Spanish Dictionary
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean- Arabic Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean Dictionary
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Uzbek Dictionary
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean Dictionary
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Italian Dictionary
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean Dictionary
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean Dictionary
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean Dictionary
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean Dictionary
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Thai Dictionary
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish Dictionary
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean Dictionary
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Portuguese Dictionary
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean Dictionary
- French Dictionary: French-Korean Dictionary, Korean-French Dictionary
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hungarian Dictionary
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hindi Dictionary
- Open Dictionary
:Wordbooks for English/Japanese/Chinese, Handwriting inputs for Chinese Character/Chinese/Japanese, Interpreter for Japanese, Translates for English-Korean/Japanese-Korean/Chinese-Korean/Spanish-English/Portuguese-English/Thai-English/Indonesian-English, Web translate for Japanese/English/Chinese(simplified, traditional) .
■ Find difficult characters with Handwriting inputs.
Writing Chinese Character/Chinese/Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you find those hard-to-write characters automatically when you write some parts of them with your finger.
■ Wordbooks will help you learn English/Japanese/Chinese by hearing and writing them!
With NAVER Wordbook, you can study anytime efficiently. You can make quick progress in your language ability~!
■ My interpreters and translators that are available only through NAVER Dictionary app!
Speak with a Japanese friend by using the Japanese Voice translator and surf foreign websites easily with English/Japanese/Chinese(simplified, traditional) Site translates even if you don’t knowEnglish, Chinese or Japanese!
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.
manage the accounts list
Allows an application to perform operations like adding, and removing accounts and deleting their password.
act as an account authenticator
Allows an application to use the account authenticator capabilities of the account manager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.