**----> Supports BOTH Metric and Standard Units <-----** **----> 34 Great Tools in One App <--- ** ** TRIAL VERSION: Use any of the Tools or any feature 25 times. Test the product before making the purchase. This version has the same ...Read more
**----> Supports BOTH Metric and Standard Units <-----**
**----> 34 Great Tools in One App <--- **
** TRIAL VERSION: Use any of the Tools or any feature 25 times. Test the product before making the purchase. This version has the same features as the Pro version. It just has limited number of uses. **
******* 35 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP *****
** Capture Image: Use this tool to take a picture and take notes on the picture. Use the picture as a background for your sketch. Save and email the sketch. (experimental , supports 1 - 3MB image resolution)
** My Favs: Add any of the tools to the my Favs screen and access it from there. ** Add Notes ** Conversions Calculator ** Total Summary Feature ** Full calculator ** My Tools ** My Budgets ** DryWall Calculator ** Carpet Calculator ** Paint Calculator ** Floor/Tiles Calculator ** AirConditioner BTU'S ** Wallpaper Calculator ** Concrete Calculator ** Wall studs Calculator ** Brick Calculator ** Roofing Calculator ** Trusses Calculator ** Rafter Calculator ** Mulch Calculator ** Insulation Calculator ** Heater Calculator ** Drywall mud calculator ** Base-Board Trim calculator ** Concrete Block calculator ** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator ** Concrete Footings Calculator ** Roofing-Sheathing calculator ** Concrete Pavers calculator ** Concrete Gravel calculator ** Electric Garage Heater calculator ** Roofing Shingles Calculator ** Roof Pitch Calculator
** Schedule any of the saved projects to your calendar.
- Email all the saved calculations - Save unlimited projects for each of the calculators. (**Pro version) - Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators. - All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values. - Elaborate help screen - Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators - All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price. - Associate a name with each project - Save as many notes as you want. - Add the projects costs across different calculators
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first. You can also search for any project
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- ROOF PITCH: Calculate the roof pitch or the ridge height.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Choose the Add notes feature to simply add notes and store the notes. Notes can be optionally added as events to your calendar.
- SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Choose this menu option to add different project costs.
- MY TOOLS: Record all your tools, categorize them and wishlist
- MY BUDGETS: Record all your budgets and line items for the budget.
- CALCULATOR: Full calculator to do math operations.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 5, 2012
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.0
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.