This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details. Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support ...Read more
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the iLevil AW/SW, Dual XGPS 170 and XGPS 190, Navworx, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder, Stratux, FlightBox and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• NEW! AOPA members can import their stored routes from the AOPA Flight Planner
• NEW! Import custom airspace from OpenAir airspace files
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain, obstacles/towers and runways
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION: Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
PRICING: Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature. Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Apr 30, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.7.5
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
display system-level alerts
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.