Get the best mobile browser for Android. Opera looks great, loads pages super fast and keeps you safe on the web. Do more online with Opera for Android. Top features ● Video compression: Watch videos when you want on your mobile device, ...Read more
Get the best mobile browser for Android. Opera looks great, loads pages super fast and keeps you safe on the web. Do more online with Opera for Android.
● Video compression: Watch videos when you want on your mobile device, while using less data. Turn on video compression in the data-savings settings to prevent videos from stalling.
● Add to home screen: Add any website directly to your home screen to access your favorite sites even faster. Some sites, like twitter.com, will even give you an app-like experience!
● Force zoom on any site: You can now force zoom to work on any site: just go to Settings and tick “Force enable zoom”.
● Stay in sync: Sync your phone’s Speed Dial shortcuts, tabs, bookmarks and typed history across all your devices. It’s never been easier to take all that you find fun, interesting or just plain entertaining on the web with you.
● Stay online: Our data-savings mode powered by Opera’s compression servers help you browse faster, even on slow or congested networks. If you have a limited data plan, you can download more content, while staying within your plan’s limits.
● Keep it private: Use Opera’s private tabs to go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
● Pull-to-refresh: Swipe down on any webpage to reload it.
● Search instantly, anywhere: Opera makes searching even simpler. Depending on your device, swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to search the web with Opera. It’s a fast way to search the web.
● Organize your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand. Add your favorite pages to your Speed Dial or bookmarks simply by tapping the + symbol while you browse, and choose “Speed Dial”.
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
Allows an application to receive packets not directly addressed to your device. This can be useful when discovering services offered nearby. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.