- Magnetic Field Sensor Panel. - Rear Camera`s See Through Mode. - Magnetic Power Interference Notification. - 5 Compass for User to Select. - Bearing / Magnetic Field Sensor Font Color Change. - Rotated Map by You - Make Sure ...Read more
- Magnetic Field Sensor Panel.
- Rear Camera`s See Through Mode.
- Magnetic Power Interference Notification.
- 5 Compass for User to Select.
- Bearing / Magnetic Field Sensor Font Color Change.
- Rotated Map by You
- Make Sure You have Network Connectivity.
- Change Location Update Time / Distance.
by Location Service Provider like
Network[Cell-ID or WIFI]/GPS.
- Location Information Bar[ It will be Changed by Your Devcie with Different Default Language ].
- Search with Suggestions, and Route to the Destination by Walking.
- Compass Could Hide, User could have Large Map View with On-Map Tiny Compass.
- User Preferences will be Saved. [ Rear Camera`s See Through Mode Included ].
- No Ads.
Change Log for Version 3.01 #1. New Background for Compass #2. Combine some settings to "Other Settings" in one Menu #3. Now, Compass with Maps Supports Tablet Devices #4. Now, Compass with Maps can Route You to Destination by Walking #5. Now, Compass with Maps Supports Traditional Chinese
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 7, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.01
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.