ROAMpay™ X4 – Delivering a True Mobile Point of Sale Take the point of sale to your customers! ROAMpay X4 goes beyond enabling mobile payment acceptance, transforming your phone or tablet into a true mobile point of sale ...Read more
ROAMpay™ X4 – Delivering a True Mobile Point of Sale
Take the point of sale to your customers! ROAMpay X4 goes beyond enabling mobile payment acceptance, transforming your phone or tablet into a true mobile point of sale device.
Incorporating world class security, innovative features and unmatched flexibility, ROAMpay X4 is redefining the mobile point of sale experience for merchants and their customers.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE – This app is available free for ROAMpay X4 customers and requires that you have a merchant account. Contact your merchant service provider if you are having trouble logging in.
• Swipe cards or key in card information to process all major cards
• Record cash payments
• Configure tax and discounts
• Record cash payments
• Accept tips for both cash and card transactions
• Have customers sign right on your iPhone or iPad
• Send receipt via email
• Collect customer information, and record transaction notes
• Accept payments offline
• Customize receipt with your logo, message for your customers, and contact information
• Maintain an inventory of your products on the device
• Support for barcode scanner
• View transaction history and issue refunds
• Highest levels of security with E2E encryption
• Enterprise-ready and configurable to support merchants of all sizes
• myROAM Merchant Portal for self-service reporting & management
Download the free ROAMpay X4 Mobile POS App and contact your Merchant Service Provider to obtain your ROAM Secure Mobile Card Reader
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: May 6, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 220.127.116.11
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.