DashMeterPro has been constantly updated and improved since its release in 2012 and is now used by some professional simulators. Thank you for your support. This version is compatible with RBR and some PC games of Codemasters™ (Dirt Rally™ is ...Read more
DashMeterPro has been constantly updated and improved since its release in 2012 and is now used by some professional simulators. Thank you for your support.
This version is compatible with RBR and some PC games of Codemasters™ (Dirt Rally™ is compatible).
• Digital widgets Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Current Lap Time, Lap Number, Delta Time(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Water Temperature (RBR), Remaining Distance (RBR), Clock, Throttle/Brake, DRS/KERS and others described below.
• Dynamic Dials Auto scale, editable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Turbo.
• Make your own dashboard Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• RPM LEDs Bar Customizable colors, 4 styles and 3 animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display throttle, brake, RPM, turbo for RBR.
• RPM Analog Gauge Curved or Straight style.
• Shift Light Negative Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold settings.
• Braking Statistics Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Specific data for Codemasters™ games Throttle and Brake Indicators, Blocking Tires Indicator.
• Specific Data for RBR Turbo Boost, Water Temperature, Remaining Distance.
• Live and Logged Telemetry On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded: Speed, RPM, Gear, throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Requirements: - Android (2.1+) - Wireless or USB Tethering - DashMeterOutgauge (Codemasters™ games) - DashMeterPluginRBR (RBR) Download DashMeterOutgauge or DashMeterPluginRBR on www.sensadigit.com.
Support: • 5 Days Refund Policy. • Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPro is NOT a Codemasters™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". The names Codemasters, Dirt Rally and RBR are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jul 14, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.8.4
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.