Langenscheidt dictionaries - dictionaries, phrasebooks and reference products for school, home, office, and travel from the most internationally renowned and leading publishers in the fields of Languages. -------------- Langenscheidt ...Read more
Langenscheidt dictionaries - dictionaries, phrasebooks and reference products for school, home, office, and travel from the most internationally renowned and leading publishers in the fields of Languages.
• Around 26,288 entries (85,000 references and translations) • Both translation directions (German <-> Hungarian) • Current vocabulary • For everyday use, travellers and beginners
The new full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently.
• Enter a query into the input field and Langenscheidt will automatically build a list of entries containing your query, increasing the probability of finding the right definition. • Find precise word translations containing a number of usage examples. • Because full text search supports the Morphology module and ‘Did you mean…?’ function, users can be sure that virtually all search queries can be found regardless of misspelling or grammatical word form. • Additionally, full text search displays search results (dictionary entries) in both language directions at once without the need to switch directions manually.
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways.
∙ General search ∙ New! Full Text Search ∙ New! Search for anagrams (e.g. bat-tab) ∙ New! Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries ∙ Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling ∙ Similar words search in case of misspelling
Translate and input features
• Three integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition technology, search by voice using Google Voice recognition service or take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles. • Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to Langenscheidt. • NEW! Translate unknown words or phrases from any application like the web browser or email using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to a dictionary directly and get translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher). • Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French, Spanish and Russian languages).
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers. • Word of the day widget. • Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• NEW! Improved interface design with easy-to-access navigation and search field makes dictionary use simple. • NEW! Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click with no delays. • NEW! Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words. • Dictionary installation on SD card. • Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort. • Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up. • No Internet connection required.
About Langenscheidt Publishing Group
The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media. Langenscheidt sets the highest editorial and production standards for all the products it publishes. The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 20, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 100 - 500
LATEST VERSION: 22.214.171.124610
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.