Your phone is more precious than anything you own. More precious than the phone is your personal data. How would you like it if you could protect both your phone and your data from being stolen or falling into the wrong hands?. Well, we at ...Read more
Your phone is more precious than anything you own. More precious than the phone is your personal data. How would you like it if you could protect both your phone and
your data from being stolen or falling into the wrong hands?.
Well, we at Skeuomania have come up with the perfect solution. Introducing Anti theft alarm.
Anti theft alarm protects your phone from theft with the help of motion alarm and charger alarm.
It also protects your data as it doesn’t allow the thief to go beyond the alarm screen until he swipes the right pattern or enters the right pin number. What is even better is that if the thief types in the wrong pin more than the pre-set limit, the phone sends a message with the location details to the number you have configured within the app.
Skeuomania believes in skeuomorphic design to give the app a sense of realism by protecting your phone in a maximum level security environment. With lasers, modern switches and highly detailed buttons, the app is full of eye-candy to show off to your friends.
The App in itself is very easy to use. Just flick the mode switch for charger or motion alarm and press the big button to activate the alarm. Keep the phone where you wanna leave it and let anti theft alarm take over the phone’s security from there.
1) A notification is displayed to the user when charger is connected and by just one touch you can access the app.
2) Notify friends through message about phones present location when the phone is lost.
3) Phone movement detection
4) Charger unplugged detection
5) Password Protection(Pattern/PIN)
6) Loud alarm even if the phone is in silent mode
7) Select alarm sound of your choice
8) Phone vibrates and screen flashes similar to police lights when the alarm is triggered
Here are a bunch of situations where Anti theft alarm will come in handy(BURGLARS BEWARE OF THIS APP).
1) When you leave your phone unattended and your pesky friends try to read your messages.
2) When you keep your phone for charging and you don’t want anyone to touch it till it gets fully charged.
3) Activate the motion alarm and keep it on your dairy,laptop or any object you wish to protect to prevent people from accessing them.
4) At the Restaurant or Bar where you keep your phone on the table and need to go to the restroom.
5) At the gym when you need to leave your phone and work out.
6) Any place where you think there are chances of your phone getting stolen. Just activate the motion alarm and catch any thief who tries to steal your phone.
7) In offices do a sting operation by keeping your phone on your documents to catch someone who is trying to leak all your confidential information.
8) Anti theft may be used to prevent your kids from accessing your phone without your consent.
9) Anti theft may also be used to surprise your family and friends, who like to spy when you’re not around the phone. An alarm is triggered when the phone is moved or the charger is disconnected.
Note: This app doesn't claim that it can avoid theft completely. It's the owner's responsibility to be careful, but by using this app you can avoid misfortunes. Thank you. For any suggestions or feature requests please email us and we will get back to you Email ID: email@example.com Skeuomania Bangalore INDIA
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jun 10, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
send SMS messages
Allows application to send SMS messages. Malicious applications may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.