The Starbucks® app is a fast, convenient way to order and pay. Rewards are built right in, so you’ll collect Stars and start earning free drinks and food with every purchase. • Pay: Use your phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated ...Read more
The Starbucks® app is a fast, convenient way to order and pay. Rewards are built right in, so you’ll collect Stars and start earning free drinks and food with every purchase.
• Pay: Use your phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations in the U.S.; 1,000 Starbucks® stores in Canada; and 700 Starbucks® stores in the U.K.
• Mobile Order & Pay: Customize and place your order, and pick up from a nearby store without waiting in line.
• Music: Discover what songs are playing in our stores (U.S. only).
• Card: Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with the app at company-operated Starbucks® stores in the U.S. and Canada.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your Rewards and custom offers with the My Starbucks Rewards® loyalty program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks eGifts to friends.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Apr 25, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 4.0.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.