The SPG App for Android — with you every step of the way. SPG® is always striving to provide new and better tools for you to take on the road. The SPG App for Android™ is loaded with features to make your travels simpler and smarter. • ...Read more
The SPG App for Android — with you every step of the way.
SPG® is always striving to provide new and better tools for you to take on the road. The SPG App for Android™ is loaded with features to make your travels simpler and smarter.
• Discover nearly 1,100 hotels and resorts in over 100 countries across all 9 of our brands — including Westin®, Sheraton®, and W® Hotels — within 1 app.
• Book anywhere, anytime, through touch or voice-activated search.
• Access the benefits of our state-aware technology, personalized for you whether you’re planning a trip, en route or checking in.
• Manage your SPG account and track your Starpoints®, member benefits and special offers.
• Get around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team.
• Access your hotel room number in an instant — no more forgetting.
• Have in-language addresses at the ready, when you’re traveling abroad.
Starpoints, SPG Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Apr 28, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 500,000 - 1,000,000
LATEST VERSION: v4.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.