This application is a 10 day trial period for PlayerPro Music Player. PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android devices. It features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. ...Read more
This application is a 10 day trial period for PlayerPro Music Player.
PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android devices. It features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
• Browse and play your music by albums, artists, composers, genres, songs, playlists, and folders.
• Video browser/player.
• Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
• Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
• Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
• View/edit the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
• Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, composer, artwork etc...
• Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with over 20 default presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects, BASS BOOST effect, playback PITCH/SPEED control, left-right volume balance.
• FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with over 20 default presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, GAPLESS, CROSSFADE and REPLAY GAIN support. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
• Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: enjoy Top rated, Most played and other default playlists. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers (album, artist, genre etc).
• Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
• Music folder selection.
• Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
• Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
• NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
• Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
• SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
• SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
• HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
• Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support. GOOGLE NOW voice commands.
• SWIPE gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
• SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: May 1, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000,000 - 50,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.82
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
display system-level alerts
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
send sticky broadcast
Allows an application to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Malicious applications can make the phone slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.