Reach your fitness goals faster with AllSport GPS PRO. Track workouts--runs, walks, bike rides and other sports--on a map. View 25 heart-pounding stats as you sweat: time, speed, calories, distance. Privately store and analyze training ...Read more
Reach your fitness goals faster with AllSport GPS PRO.
Track workouts--runs, walks, bike rides and other sports--on a map. View 25 heart-pounding stats as you sweat: time, speed, calories, distance. Privately store and analyze training sessions at allsportgps.com. Find places to train and share your weight loss workouts with our fitness community and on Facebook.
AllSport GPS PRO uses the GPS in your Android phone. No cell or data signals are required to see where, how far, how fast, or how many calories you burned.
With AllSport GPS PRO on Android, you can:
• Track bicycle rides, runs, walks, skiing, and other workouts. AllSport GPS works for single sport or multi-sport athletes training for a triathlon.
• View your progress and exact location on street, aerial, and topographical maps. Preload free offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your SD card so you can view maps in remote areas on mountain bike rides, trail runs, road bike routes, etc.
• Shoot video and photos. Collect memories as you go. Save videos to your YouTube account too.
• Check five-day weather reports. See today's temperature, heat index, humidity, and wind speed.
• Train for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon races. Keep track of your charity workouts, walking and running events, and cycling events.
• Use AllSport GPS to build muscles, burn fat, and watch your calorie counter graphs grow.
• Collect 25 on the go stats (time, speed, distance, pace) and boost your heart rate.
• View elevation and speed profiles.
• Share workouts and cardio training sessions on allsportgps.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Access editor-approved rides by Bicycling magazine and shared community trips.
• Race against your previous workouts, beat friends, or other community members to better your personal records.
• Use built-in training programs on your phone
• Record lap times and create interval programs
• Listen to music or play Pandora as you train. ----------------
TESTED BY REAL USERS
This app is the result of close collaboration between athletes, longtime app users, and beta testers. All Sport GPS Pro costs only a fraction of expensive fitness watches, standalone GPS units, and other sports tracker devices. It's also a great fitness app to supplement any men's health or women's training guides you might be following.
---------------- HONORS & PRAISES
"...Users rave about its capabilities." One of the 8 best Android apps for Health and Fitness. --Mashable.com
"Tracking your workouts helps keep you motivated to do them. And this fitness tracker makes it easy, logging your distance, counting calories, and keeping track of time as you work out." --Shape magazine
"...One of the best interfaces imaginable for helping you keep track of basic information regarding your fitness workout." --bestapps.com
"...kill two birds with one stone: Make that cell phone you always carry double as a powerful GPS unit with a host of useful tools to map rides, record data and even trade routes and virtually race against others." --Bicycling magazine
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 25, 2011
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 4.2.27
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
intercept outgoing calls
Allows application to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed. Malicious applications may monitor, redirect, or prevent outgoing calls.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.