Boom Balloons is a simple and fun set of puzzle games for all ages. It contains four game modes: 1. In "classic" mode - tap and slide the adjacent balloons to form groups of 3 or more balloons of the same color in a row or in a column. ...Read more
Boom Balloons is a simple and fun set of puzzle games for all ages. It contains four game modes:
1. In "classic" mode - tap and slide the adjacent balloons to form groups of 3 or more balloons of the same color in a row or in a column. Matching four or more balloons spawns special "bonus" balloons.
2. In "paris" mode - mark paths of neighboring balloons in the same color (horizontal, vertical or at an angle). If you mark at least 7 balloons you achieve one of the extra bonuses. The more balloons you mark, the higher the score.
3. In "rome" mode – pop groups of neighboring balloons of the same color (adjacent vertically or horizontally). The faster you pop and the bigger groups you eliminate, the more points you earn. If you mark at least 8 balloons you obtain one of the extra bonuses (the balloon you started marking from will get bonus). If you make a mistake you will lose some time.
4. In "moscow" mode - mark paths of at least 3 neighboring balloons in the same color (horizontal or vertical). To win you must remove ALL balloons from the board. If you win, difficulty level will be increased, if you loose, it will be decreased (this mode is only in trial mode)
Collect points and share your score online! Beware: this game is really addictive: your child will enjoy this game for sure.
- four different game modes, - not only for kids, but also for parents, - simple rules, - colorful graphics, - relaxing, attractive and addictive gameplay, - online, global cross-platform high score table (needs internet access).
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 1, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 5.5
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.