Learn or improve Morse code with Morse Trainer. Now with Farnsworth speed and Koch method. If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code. With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer ...Read more
Learn or improve Morse code with Morse Trainer. Now with Farnsworth speed and Koch method.
If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code. With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
- Frequency (200 - 2200Hz) - Waveform (sine / triangle) - Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash) - Speed (2Wpm - 52Wpm) - Farnsworth speed - Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes) - Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots) - Letter Spacing (Space between letters) - Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
- Random groups of X mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of X randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. X can be an amount between 1-9. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just "s","i" and "e" just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of X with those 3 letters. The characters can also be chosen from 20 lessons of the Koch method.
- Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real amateur radio callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
- QSO text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
- Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
- Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
- Ebook mode: Text files can be loaded from SD card
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your amateur radio station or your PC.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jul 18, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 5,000 - 10,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.23
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.