Manage your business while you’re on the go with Xero for your Android smartphone. Reconcile, send invoices, create expense claims and record receipts with this easy to use mobile app. WHAT IS XERO? Xero is beautiful online accounting ...Read more
Manage your business while you’re on the go with Xero for your Android smartphone. Reconcile, send invoices, create expense claims and record receipts with this easy to use mobile app.
WHAT IS XERO?
Xero is beautiful online accounting software designed for small business. Easy to use, Xero uses the best of the web and mobile to allow small businesses to manage their finances anytime, anywhere.
HOW XERO BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS
• Visibility of all your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims, reports and contacts.
• Super quick bank statement reconciliation.
• On the spot invoicing and billing. Create, approve and send invoices directly from your Android device.
• Expense reports done in a flash. Simply upload photographed receipts.
• Record business expenditure. Record the paper trail on the spot.
• Work from anywhere. Call customers and suppliers directly from the app (find them on a map too) and then save any notes you need straight back into Xero.
• Bookkeeping made easy. Get everything you need to manage and track your SMB income and expenses.
• Easily track accounts, invoices, and expenses.
YOU’RE SAFE WITH US
With Xero all your data is saved in the cloud. We use the same data encryption as internet banking. So if your phone ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe.
USING XERO FOR ANDROID
If you’re an existing Xero user, simply download the app and sign in.
Haven’t got a Xero account? Take Xero for a test drive by downloading the app now and tapping Try It For Free, or visit xero.com and sign up for your free trial today! Go to www.xero.com/signup.
Xero is the global leader in online accounting. With more than 540,000 subscribers worldwide, Xero is setting the standard for accounting software, making it easy for small businesses to stay on top of their finances and work with their advisors. Find out more at www.xero.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Xero.
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.