The Leads app turns your Android phone to a badge/lead scanner. You can use your smartphone to scan leads at events and trade shows. The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on ...Read more
The Leads app turns your Android phone to a badge/lead scanner. You can use your smartphone to scan leads at events and trade shows.
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Oct 30, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.3.6
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.