"Diamond Treasure Hunt": the app for the Queen’s 60th anniversary on the throne ..:: Find all 60 diamonds and win the grand prize! ::.. • The first prize is a £3,500 sapphire ring – provided by Europe’s biggest online jewellery shop ...Read more
"Diamond Treasure Hunt": the app for the Queen’s 60th anniversary on the throne
..:: Find all 60 diamonds and win the grand prize! ::..
• The first prize is a £3,500 sapphire ring – provided by Europe’s biggest online jewellery shop "21DIAMONDS" • This free app is an entertaining and educational experience around the Jubilee celebrations • Players have to collect virtual diamonds distributed over the UK and Commonwealth nations • Location-based app with augmented-reality functions
On the 5th of June 2012, Her Majesty The Queen will be celebrating her 60th year on the throne. To mark this very special occasion, Buckingham Palace is organizing a number of high-profile events. Mobile games publisher "Nurogames" is proud to add an educational, interactive and thrilling app to the festivities: "Diamond Treasure Hunt"
The game will start on May 25th with 4 hidden diamonds. Then, until June 8th, every day 4 new diamonds will be added. Until June 30th, the game can be played.
This great social activity around the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II will end with a public announcement which declares the winner. Throughout the game players will be able to collect virtual diamonds distributed over the UK and Commonwealth nations. By finding the diamonds and unlocking them, players can take part in a nation-wide lottery. The minimum quantity of diamonds needed to participate in this lottery is 40 out of 60 available diamonds. The more diamonds the players acquire, the higher their chances to win the grand prize of the diamond jubilee: a wonderful sapphire ring from 21Diamonds, valued at more than £3,500. Every day four new diamond quests will be released. Each quest is made up of two parts: First, the player has to figure out the location of the diamond by deciphering the clues provided. The next step requires the participant to unlock the gathered treasures by solving other riddles. If the player is near the location and finds the diamond with the augmented-reality feature of his phone, he can pick up the virtual diamond right away – earning extra points.
By spending Clue Points, the amount of which available depends on the difficulty level of the quest, the player can buy additional clues to help him solve the riddles. Genius Points enable the player to shorten the “Cooldown” (the time he/she has to wait) before having another try to give answers. The title of the player determines how many quests the contestant is able to play at simultaneously.
Note: If you have any Problems installing the App, feel free to write us an email.
We have got bugs with : HTC Desire (bravo), Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Motorola XOOM (wifi_hubble), Sony Ericsson LT26i (LT26i) Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510)
Working on getting this fixed asap.
We experienced an issue with the OpenFeint leaderboards which was solved on 01.06.2012. Those who played before might see a wrong score. But don't worry, in our system the correct scores are saved. Your chance to get the grand prize, the sapphire ring, will be the right one!
RULES & PRIZES
1) Collect at least 40 of 60 diamonds to participate in the final raffle.
2) Scores You will get higher scores, the quicker you answer the questions. If you collect the diamonds at a location with the "search nearby" function, you will get an extra 10.000 points.
3) Final raffle Each point will be a virtual ticket for the final raffle which will determine the winner of the prizes.
4) Prizes (for 5 winners) The first prize will be a white sapphire ring of 21DIAMONDS, worth more than £ 3.500. The consolation prizes will be 4 vouchers worth £ 50 to shop in Europe's biggest online jewelry, 21DIAMONDS.
5) Duration The game can be played until June 30th. The final raffle will take place: 10.07.2012.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 23, 2013
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.0.8
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
false location sources for testing
Create false location sources for testing. Malicious applications can use this to override the location and/or status returned by real location sources such as GPS or network providers.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.