Programmable drum machine. Make beats, sample sounds, record vocals, make a whole track! DEMO RESTRICTIONS: Loading / Saving patches is Disabled Saving Drumkits is disabled. Sequencer is disabled. Only 1 pattern can be programmed. Exporting ...Read more
Programmable drum machine. Make beats, sample sounds, record vocals, make a whole track!
Loading / Saving patches is Disabled Saving Drumkits is disabled. Sequencer is disabled. Only 1 pattern can be programmed. Exporting is disabled
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog.
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Reverse - Delay - Distortion - Reverb (Reverb is disabled on Lollipop and higher because it causes crashes) - Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Apr 28, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 4.8.5
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 1.6 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.