Mistral network is the official application of the public transports of Toulon. It is designed to facilitate travel across the network. Whether you are a regular or occasional user of public transport, this application will help you to get all ...Read more
Mistral network is the official application of the public transports of Toulon. It is designed to facilitate travel across the network.
Whether you are a regular or occasional user of public transport, this application will help you to get all relevant information before and during your travels.
- Next passing times: Get access to real-time passing times on the stop points of your choice, or the nearest ones around you, using your smarphone geolocalization capabilities.
- Itinerary research: Enter your starting point (address, public place, stop point or geolocalization) and your destination: the application will offer you the most effective travel solutions, with a clear and precise description of each step of your itinerary.
- Network information: Get access anytime and anywhere to the latest information about network disruptions.
- Network and lines maps: Always keep with you the maps of Mistral network and lines.
- Contact: A comment, a suggestion, a complaint : all the means to reach us in your hand.
To improve maps display, it is recommended to install a viewer like QuickPic.
The application works on 3G. Feel free to send us your questions and comments on the application and its future developments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 31, 2015
SIZE Varies with device
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: Varies with device
ANDROID VERSIONVaries with device
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
false location sources for testing
Create false location sources for testing. Malicious applications can use this to override the location and/or status returned by real location sources such as GPS or network providers.