Please check this app by using
Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app. We cannot refund.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off), Sound Recording : by Android internal microphone
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
- Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
*1 : Some Android device may not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt the trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
I wish to thank Maxxvision GmbH for translating the app's menu into Germany.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 23, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.1.5
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.