Solving these jigsaw puzzles created from photographs of Berlin’s best known sights and attractions is a unique way to immerse yourself in the fantastic atmosphere of this great city. Audio guide: a professionally narrated guide to each ...Read more
Solving these jigsaw puzzles created from photographs of Berlin’s best known sights and attractions is a unique way to immerse yourself in the fantastic atmosphere of this great city.
Audio guide: a professionally narrated guide to each attraction means that solving the puzzles is not only entertaining but informative too.
You can expand your collection of puzzles by taking your own photos along the way, or selecting images from your gallery.
• One puzzle is available free of charge for you to try out the app. Once you purchase the full version, you will have access to 24 puzzles with images of 17 sights.
• All images adapt perfectly to the size of the screen being used, including Full HD.
• Audio guide: professionally narrated guide to each attraction.
• Three levels of difficulty for each puzzle. The easiest level is suitable for children to solve.
• You can create an unlimited number of puzzles by taking new photos or downloading your own images from your gallery.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 16, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 100 - 500
LATEST VERSION: 2.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.