The Polimi Library application allows you to: • search the Politecnico di Milano catalogue online • check if a book is available • set one or more favourite libraries with priority to material here available • make borrowing requests ...Read more
The Polimi Library application allows you to:
• search the Politecnico di Milano catalogue online
• check if a book is available
• set one or more favourite libraries with priority to material here available
• make borrowing requests for available books and reserve books on loan
• cancel requests and reservations that do not interest you anymore
• renew loans online (from three days before the book is due back)
• view your reader status
• send suggestions on future purchases to a library
• Some advanced functionalities are available, for example:
• search filters and refining functions through facets: tags, authors, publication year, category, etc.
• personal bibliography synchronized
• map of all the University libraries with information
• sharing favourite titles with social networks
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 4, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 5,000 - 10,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read calendar data
Allows an application to read all of the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your calendar events to other people.
write calendar data
Allows an application to modify the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to erase or modify your calendar data.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.