We've reached and breached 9 million downloads! Thank you ZOOKEEPER fans! 1/13/2016 ZOOKEEPER! The overwhelmingly popular action puzzle game with over 10 million players now comes to the Google Play Store as a versus puzzle game – and it’s ...Read more
We've reached and breached 9 million downloads! Thank you ZOOKEEPER fans! 1/13/2016
ZOOKEEPER! The overwhelmingly popular action puzzle game with over 10 million players now comes to the Google Play Store as a versus puzzle game – and it’s free to play!
The ZOOKEEPER you know and love is back, with a slew of new features in the mix – event rankings, avatar customization, item collection, and more – for a great new experience!
The game is simple! Long-time ZOOKEEPER fans will know the rules already, but new players can jump in and be playing in seconds too!
Right now, take part in a battle events and aim to get special rare prizes! And the game will feature more and more events as time goes on, including Raid Battles against unique, limited-time-only characters!
Invite friends to the game and get one "Power Bottle" per friend! (Max. 10 invites) And players who invite 10 friends will get the rare "Hot Air Balloon" deco-item!
- How do you catch animals? Simply swap adjacent animals to match three or more of the same animals, and they’re caught! The animals you catch make up your ATTACK and DEFENSE points.
- How do you play against other users? Each round, you have 30 seconds to catch as many animals as possible, and the aim is to build up your ATTACK and DEFENSE enough to beat your opponent. If your opponent's LIFE runs out… you win! If you both have some LIFE left… one more round! *If neither player wins after 5 rounds, the winner is whoever has more LIFE remaining.
- Your opponent has the same animal panels as you! In every match, you and your opponent will share the exact same animal panels. Even the new ones that fall in to replace those you've caught! This means you have to catch those critters more efficiently than your opponent. Luck doesn't come into it! Or does it? Item panels will fall in randomly. If you’re feeling lucky, victory could be yours!
- Master active chaining! If you just sit and wait for animal panels to disappear… you’re missing out! While the animals you've caught are busy disappearing, you can be working on your next catch, and the next, and the next one after that! Chain catches together to be a true master.
- Keep your eyes open for lucky animals! Each round, one chosen animal type will specially give a boost to both your ATTACK and DEFENSE. These are lucky animals. Don't forget to watch for them when the round starts!
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 28, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.3.6
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.3 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
manage the accounts list
Allows an application to perform operations like adding, and removing accounts and deleting their password.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.