Questions, comments, suggestions? Please post it on http://www.facebook.com/FinanTrak or email it to email@example.com. FinanTrak is a personal finance tracking app. Its features include: * Multiple databases. You can set a ...Read more
FinanTrak is a personal finance tracking app. Its features include:
* Multiple databases. You can set a different currency for each database.
* Multiple accounts, account categories, 4 account types: asset, liability, income, expense. For each account, you can set its icon, monthly budget, and initial balance.
* Transaction list, transaction verification, transaction recurrence. In the transaction list, you don't only see each transaction's amount, balance, and available budget, but also the monthly summary. For each transaction, you can set its recurrence and image (for example, the picture of the product you bought, the meal that you had, the receipt...etc).
* Pie and bar charts. Let you see the distribution of your money.
* Backup and restore. It allows you to backup multiple database files (excluding image files) to the SD card and/or to the Google backup service in the cloud. If you backup the data to the cloud, after you upgrade or change your mobile phone and reinstall FinanTrak, the data is automatically restored. (Cloud backup requires Android 2.2 or above.)
* Password protection, password encryption. The password stored in the database is encrypted.
* Account search
* Export to CSV
Full version is available for only $1.88.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 22, 2012
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.4.5
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.