Easily discover, control, and enjoy all multimedia files in your home with your Android phone HomeDia is a for Digital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) services, including Digital Media Player(DMP), Digital Media Controller(DMC), and Digital ...Read more
Easily discover, control, and enjoy all multimedia files in your home with your Android phone
HomeDia is a for Digital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) services, including Digital Media Player(DMP), Digital Media Controller(DMC), and Digital Media Server(DMS) functions. Not only can you access your multimedia content include music, video and pictures at home, with your Android phone you can stream multimedia files to DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices on your WiFi network.
HomeDia has the following features:
- Access and steam multimedia files on phone and connected DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices
- Support set custom shared media files on your phone
- Support play multimedia files of your phone on other DLNA/UPnP compliant media devices(Phone as DMS)
- Automatically detects DLNA(UPnP) compatible servers and players
- Support multimedia streaming from UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your phone(Phone as DMP)
- Support control renderer operation with your phone to play (Phone support DMC)
- Now Playing screen with regular playback controls
Note: 1. Support Android version 2.0 upward compatible media formats 2. Compatible DLNA/UPnP electronics devices means compatilbe DLNA/UPnP V1.0 standard
Known issue: Some problems for PS3 Media Server(PMS).
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Dec 29, 2011
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 01.02.00
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.0 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.