3G Watchdog Pro monitors your Mobile and WiFi Internet data usage: * Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting * Advanced data usage prediction * Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time ...Read more
3G Watchdog Pro monitors your Mobile and WiFi Internet data usage:
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting * Advanced data usage prediction * Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G) * Usage history with graph & CSV export * Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak) * Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi) * Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network * Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4). * Backup/restore with optional auto-backup * "Holo" user interface * Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones). * Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us for a refund, or if you want to help us to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
change network connectivity
Allows an application to change the status of network connectivity.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.