Who doesn’t like a beautiful panorama shot? That’s why people stop along the highway to snap beautiful pictures of the scenery. Every ...Read more
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken. When done, you can move your ...Read more
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching ● 360 Panorama creation ● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends! ● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer! ● Pinch to Zoom ● Move to SD ● Export to gallery folder ● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES: --------------------------------------- ● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version) ● HD Mode (Pro Version) ● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version) ● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bengigi.photafthd
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted. This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following: - Use a different unique name - Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB - Make sure you have enough space on your SD card - Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too - Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation - Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Apr 1, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.2.6
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.