Open Explorer - an open source file manager for all Android devices! (Tablets, Large Phones, Small Phones, Google TV) - Complete file system management - USB, SD and other external media - Auto-detect & install BusyBox - Network ...Read more
Open Explorer - an open source file manager for all Android devices! (Tablets, Large Phones, Small Phones, Google TV)
- Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- Auto-detect & install BusyBox
- Network Connectable (FTP, SFTP, SMB/Samba/Windows/Lan/WIFI)
- Cloud connected (multiple accounts)! (Box, Dropbox, Drive)
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Smart Folders that scan for different types of media (Videos, Photos, Music, Downloads)
- View Pager directory navigation (swipe right to go up a directory)
- Superuser/Root ability to read/write system folders (and JB 4.2 user folders)
- Disk space heat map shows where your biggest files are
- Browse or extract from most common archives - Zip, Tar, TGZip, BZip2, 7zip, RAR
Features to come: - Offline file structure cache, will remember which files you have in different places without needing to connect
*PLEASE NOTE: OpenExplorer is in Beta. There are still several bugs. If you do not wish to experience these bugs, please do not download this app. If you would like to help me find these bugs, please email me or cooperate with me on GitHub (https://github.com/BrandroidTools/OpenExplorer/). Please remember bad ratings help nobody.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Mar 9, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 0.254
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
mount and unmount filesystems
Allows the application to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.