This is a plugin for the 'Torque' android app that allows you to overlay a video with your car OBD2 data. Perfect to see how you were driving! Some features are: * Watch the video you made with OBD data (speed, turbo boost, rpm as well as ...Read more
This is a plugin for the 'Torque' android app that allows you to overlay a video with your car OBD2 data. Perfect to see how you were driving!
Some features are:
* Watch the video you made with OBD data (speed, turbo boost, rpm as well as other OBD sensors) GPS, Accelerometers overlaid on the video.
* Google Maps semi-transparent overlay so you can watch your position on a map as well as the video at the same time.
* Can record in Hi-Def / HD or Low-def video (an option in the settings).
* Even if you don't have an OBD2 module, the app can still record sensor information from GPS and the acceleromteter
* Layout the recording dashboard how you want by press-and-holding on the screen.
* Video export (including subtitles for supported players)
* Other uses include as a blackbox video recorder to record your daily drives,
If you have a feature you want to see in the app, please email me using the contact developer link below!.
More sensors and gauges will be added in the next few releases!.
Transfer of video (including overlays) from the phone is done and available by using the export video function in the app menu - this then lets you export the recordings you have made in a format suitable for uploading to YouTube or for your own storage
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jul 2, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.6.60
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.