Try out the brand new IKO app! Manage your PKO Bank Polski/Inteligo account from your cell phone. - see recent transactions and check your balance, - view details of current accounts, saving accounts, cards, term deposits and loans, - ...Read more
Try out the brand new IKO app! Manage your PKO Bank Polski/Inteligo account from your cell phone.
- see recent transactions and check your balance,
- view details of current accounts, saving accounts, cards, term deposits and loans,
- pay in traditional and online stores using only BLIK code from the IKO app,
- withdraw money from ATMs without a card,
- top up your cell phone balance,
- make transfers and finance your bills,
- make transfers to a mobile phone number without the need to enter an account,
- create BLIK vouchers that allow you to make payments in stores and withdraw money from ATMs without the need of having a phone with you (Internet connection is not necessary),
- find your nearest branch or cash machine where you can withdraw cash using the BLIK code.
To learn more about the IKO app, visit www.pkobp.pl/iko
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 16, 2015
SIZE Varies with device
INSTALLATIONS: 500,000 - 1,000,000
LATEST VERSION: Varies with device
ANDROID VERSIONVaries with device
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.