Ravulous is a knitting / crochet project browser app for users of Ravelry.com. Log in with a Ravelry account on your phone or tablet, and you can: * **NEW** see projects for a pattern * favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns * ...Read more
Ravulous is a knitting / crochet project browser app for users of Ravelry.com. Log in with a Ravelry account on your phone or tablet, and you can:
* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 1, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.1.6
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.