Running out of battery always happens at the least opportune moment so it's best to be prepared. The ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10,000-mAh battery is just the ticket. It's slim, lightweight, rugged and extremely portable. You can get one today for only US$29.99 – 40 percent off – in the AndroidPIT Deals Store.
ZeroLemon builds some of the best portable batteries on the market. Its products are rugged, powerful and lightweight. The SolarJuice even has a solar panel, so you can charge your battery when you've spent too much time outside on a summer's day.
It can charge two devices simultaneously, be recharged itself over 1,000 times and it even comes with an LED flashlight, so you can use it at night.
Here's the full list of features:
- Simultaneously charges two devices at once
- Rain-resistant, shockproof and environmentally friendly
- Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact and reliable
- Includes a top grade-A cell, built-in 10,000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Two total outputs: 2A fast-charging for mobile devices, 1A charging for smartphones
- Allows casual solar charging using a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
- Ultra-long battery life; recharge the SolarJuice 1,000+ times
- Can be used in the dark with built-in LED flashlight
Don't let yourself fall off the grid again. Get the ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10,000-mAh battery for on-the-go charging for just US$29.99 – that's 40 percent off its normal – in the AndroidPIT Deals Store.
MOST POPULAR ARTICLE
|1||Best Android games: what you should play in 2017|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S8 price, release date, specs and rumors|
|3||WhatsApp beta gets Gboard GIF support|
|4||OnePlus 2 Android update: OxygenOS 3.5.8 rolling out without Nougat|
|5||Android 7.0 Nougat update overview for smartphones and tablets|