Samsung Galaxy S2 — SGS2- Rant and Rave!

• Replies:3
Angela Brewer
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 22, 2011, 4:28:50 PM via Website

Here's your chance to share it with the world: what do you love / hate about the new Samsung Galaxy S2?

— modified on Sep 21, 2011, 2:22:07 PM by moderator

Android Addict
  • Forum posts: 111

Jun 24, 2011, 12:19:53 PM via Website

I think what I love the most about the SGS2 is the fact that it is truly BLAZINGLY fast. Like, insanely fast. Sometimes I wish there was more interesting firmware because I am not so interested in rooting my device. But I love how light it is as well, and how amazingly bright the screen is. The battery life ain't half bad, either. Overall, I am quite happy!

— modified on Sep 21, 2011, 2:23:06 PM by moderator

Loonymoon
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 16, 2011, 11:34:22 AM via Website

The S2 is my first smartphone so I haven't had much experience with Android etc but I'm very happy, it's insanely easy to use and I love the fact that I have at least 2 iphone4 user friends jealous of my new handset. ;-)

I love it's responsiveness and the lightness of the handset and that AMOLED+ screen is amazing. My other half has the HTC Desire HD and it feels like a brick in the hand compared to the S2.

Battery life is OK but then I'm currently still playing around getting to know the phone so I'm using it a lot!

Only one con I've found so far is that the bluetooth connection to my headset or car speaker isn't great. If I start a call the sound is garbled at first and only improves if I click back to speaker on the phone then click headhet again. Need a fix for that ... so off looking.

— modified on Sep 21, 2011, 2:26:00 PM by moderator

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Jul 18, 2011, 10:22:23 AM via Website

@ Loonymoon We've been getting a lot of complaints about the bluetooth call quality with the Samsung Galaxy S2.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/430607/Samsung-Galaxy-S2-Really-bad-Bluetooth-sound-with-headset

Please let us know if you find a solution! That would be amazing. :grin:

Glad you like everything else about the phone. Making iPhone users jealous is icing on the cake, for sure.

Best,
s

— modified on Sep 21, 2011, 2:27:08 PM by moderator