HTC Evo 3D — How Can I Download 3D Movies?

• Replies:19
Anette West
  • Forum posts: 106

Aug 12, 2011, 2:19:12 PM via Website

Is there a way to download 3D movies from the phone? Or do they have to be downloaded from the computer and copied?

Adrienne Chan
  • Forum posts: 23

Aug 12, 2011, 2:21:08 PM via Website

Yeah you can search for 3D Maestro or Go Pro 3D...can find a lot of 3D content that way.

Anette West

Aug 12, 2011, 2:22:34 PM via Website

No, no, I want to download real movies I can watch for an extended period of time.

Bob Hart
  • Forum posts: 51

Aug 12, 2011, 2:24:21 PM via Website

Legally, your only options are HTC Watch, Blockbuster or making legal copies of 3D movies you own.

Anette West

Aug 12, 2011, 2:26:38 PM via Website

Does anyone have the Blockbuster app? If so, how much 3D content is on it? Angry side note: what good is a 3D phone if there's no content for it?!?

Android Addict
  • Forum posts: 111

Aug 12, 2011, 2:32:47 PM via Website

I think this is a big fail on the parts of HTC and Sprint that they didn't include more 3D content in a library for purchase. I know plenty of Evo 3D users who would love to buy more 3D content but can't.

sam hattem
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 13, 2011, 1:33:02 AM via Website

here is a 21 huge collections of 3D Half-sbs Movies For Htc Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D and 3D TV`s
all movies has Ben tested on these mobiles and LG 3D TV .
the good thing about these movies is the small size and the great quality
all in English audio and some chines with English subtitle .

http://www.dl4all.com/movies/1153719-21free-brrip-3d-half-sbs-movies-for-evo-3d-lg-3d.html

Tanveer Abbas

Chn
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 12:40:56 PM via Website

i must suggest you to download movies using computer instead this way .. . it's just little frustrated!

sam hattem
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 29, 2011, 12:55:48 PM via Website

Go to the market and search for app called 3D SBS Movies and install it
There is at the moment only 5 free full 3D movies There will be more then 20 movies add to the donate version soon .
Thx

George

Feb 22, 2012, 11:04:48 PM via Website

I have an HTC EVO, try the 3DeeCentral app in the Android Market. They've got 3D movies and shows on there that can be downloaded for the 3D Android phones.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 23, 2012, 3:47:14 PM via Website

Anything that can be downloaded from a browser can theoretically be downloaded from your phone, with the exception of torrents. You ll need an app for that.

Mark H.
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 15, 2012, 7:18:08 AM via Website

Google>>> Sick-Flix

They convert your home movies to 3D and also offer EVERY SINGLE 3D movie ever made in the world in the HTC EVO 3D format.

I have been a moderator there for 9 months now and its like heaven every time I log on. You have to verify you own the movie to download it but they have an extensive collection of 3D trailers, 3D mini films, Tutorials, Q&A on 3D files, and shat tons of 2D to 3D Converted Blurays. Its by far the best website to obtain 3D media for your EVO 3D

This is not an advertisement, i'm just trying to spread the good word about this rapidly growing place for EVO 3D owners. Thanks

— modified on Mar 15, 2012, 7:29:24 AM

Eric McBride

Mar 20, 2012, 3:47:56 PM via Website

Mark H.
Google>>> Sick-Flix

They convert your home movies to 3D and also offer EVERY SINGLE 3D movie ever made in the world in the HTC EVO 3D format.

I have been a moderator there for 9 months now and its like heaven every time I log on. You have to verify you own the movie to download it but they have an extensive collection of 3D trailers, 3D mini films, Tutorials, Q&A on 3D files, and shat tons of 2D to 3D Converted Blurays. Its by far the best website to obtain 3D media for your EVO 3D

This is not an advertisement, i'm just trying to spread the good word about this rapidly growing place for EVO 3D owners. Thanks

Never heard of this app. Thanks for sharing!

Dogukan
  • Forum posts: 13

May 13, 2012, 2:34:29 AM via App

There is a group dedicated to making every 3D movie available out there downloadable and optimised to the Evo 3D. Its called Sick Flix. I have been a member for months now and if you own an Evo 3D, you have to be a member. Its seriously the best thing a Evo 3D owner can do.

Dogukan
  • Forum posts: 13

May 13, 2012, 2:35:59 AM via App

Dogukan
There is a group dedicated to making every 3D movie available out there downloadable and optimised to the Evo 3D. Its called Sick Flix. I have been a member for months now and if you own an Evo 3D, you have to be a member. Its seriously the best thing a Evo 3D owner can do.

Lol I did not see someone else posted about Sick Flix before me :D
Anyway, everyone should check it out

Mark H.

Jun 4, 2012, 11:43:35 PM via Website

Sick-Flix.com is the only place that has ever single 3D bluray, 3D DVD, 3D short films, trailer and anything you could want to watch in 3D. they even have 100 2D blurays converted to 3D like harrypotter, lord of the rings, star wars, batmans, xmens. over 500 movies total.

its a one stop shop for any and all 3D content you could ever want for the phone. try it, youll thank me later

Eric McBride

Jun 5, 2012, 2:22:57 PM via Website

Mark H.
Sick-Flix.com is the only place that has ever single 3D bluray, 3D DVD, 3D short films, trailer and anything you could want to watch in 3D. they even have 100 2D blurays converted to 3D like harrypotter, lord of the rings, star wars, batmans, xmens. over 500 movies total.

its a one stop shop for any and all 3D content you could ever want for the phone. try it, youll thank me later

I'm guessing its only available in the US?

Mark H.

Jun 20, 2012, 5:42:25 AM via Website

no of coarse not, its availble WORLDWIDE. we offer torrents and streaming 3D right to your device. its the best thing for your EVO 3D aside from the battery.

Jerry King

Jul 23, 2012, 10:12:50 AM via Website

Vudu, Comcast Xfinity 3D and Sony PlayStation Network are three places i download 3D video (movie) from ... In addition, i convert some of my DVDs to 3D video[/url], however the output file is not good.

— modified on Aug 15, 2012, 6:07:53 PM by moderator

bayberry
  • Forum posts: 24

Aug 28, 2012, 9:40:32 AM via Website

Go HD or 3d forum to register as members, then you can download 3d movies :*)