• Replies:6
Jenny Preston
  • Forum posts: 47

May 29, 2013, 12:15:22 PM via Website

I personally think that Motorola will!

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

May 29, 2013, 10:50:13 PM via Website

I HOPE Motorola... it'd be nice to see some action from that merger.

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Aug 21, 2013, 10:27:52 AM via Website

Its is not clear yet as Google haven't made any announcement regarding this.
Motorola and LG are the two rumored manufacturers, we can only say that Nexus 5 will be manufactured by one of these two.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Aug 21, 2013, 6:26:16 PM via Website

I think I said this elsewhere, but I think (hope) that it will be Motorla and they will use the Moto X ''user experience'' and beef it up to become a high-performance, unique device. I think that would fit the Nexus concept much better than a pared-back LG G2...

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Aug 22, 2013, 12:40:09 AM via Website

Rumours are it's LG again. I'd prefer Motorola or HTC myself, as the innards of the phone will be google spec but the manufacturer will be responsible for the design and quality.

Sinkster

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 4, 2013, 11:23:55 AM via Website

Just posted this elsewhere but here's the still from the Android 4.4 KitKat video that may have also accidentally leaked the LG-made Nexus 5 as well. Google pulled the video but it's everywhere. Read our article here.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting